Atum IT provides an inclusive environment where a unique combination of talent, experiences and perspectives of each stakeholder make the business success possible. We value each individual and provide an environment that allows them to expand and enhance skills in an innovative way that nurtures creativity and free thinking. Every individual is treated with respect and given enough time to grow and develop their skills. We promote a healthy work environment wherein appreciation and reward are in commensuration with the performance of an individual.
If our work culture and diversity along with training appeals to you, check out our employment opportunities, and get started on a rewarding career with Atum IT.
- Should have completed training in JAVA
- Knowledge on SQL and DBMS concepts
- Should have completed Graduation (Engineering/MCA/B.Sc.-Computers) between year 2013,14,15 and 2016
- Should have 60% aggregate marks in Graduation
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be flexible to travel and work in different time zones
- Should be willing to travel within India and outside India for project assignments
Last Date of Registration 3rd November, 2016 On-line Exam Date 5th November, 2016 For Registration Click Here Contact Email email@example.com